Re: Need help figuring out what I'm doing wrong accessing this Web Service

Well, I'm almost there.. now I have to start a session with the data service
and transport session information from the login service to the data
service. They've actually given an example in python on how to do it, but
any idea how to convert this to PHP?

#/usr/bin/python

from suds.client import Client

login = Client("http://www.agemni.com/_snet/AgemniLogin.asmx?WSDL";)
login.service.agLogin(dn="xxxxx", username="xxxxx", password="xxxxx")

client = Client("https://www.agemni.com/_anet/ADBAccess.asmx?WSDL";)
client.options.transport.cookiejar = login.options.transport.cookiejar

accountSet =
client.service.getCMSData("accounts","05/05/2010","","",{"string": ["*"]})