Re: [PHP] Soap / Wsdl Beginner

On Monday 22 November 2010,

bkrqpzef <bjornulf.frode@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,

Hello...

> I have never use SOAP/WSDL before. I need to access to a webservice to

> get some informations.

> I don't understand the technical documentation i got.

Well, try some Web Service related sites, like WS-I. To Work with Web

Services, you need to know about XML and HTTP:

http://www.ws-i.org/

> I need to use the method "Tarif" it should be like that (according to the

> technical documentation) :

OK, is the <Tarif/> element the return type of the Web Service?. I don't

see any argument in yout call to the Web Service.

> <Tarif>

> <Clef></Clef>

> <TarifParams IdCo="">

> <Devis>

> <Personne>

> <Nom> </Nom>

> <Prenom>Prenom</Prenom>

> <Numero></Numero>

> <Type>Adherent</Type>

> <DateNaissance></DateNaissance>

> </Personne>

> <Parametres>

> <DateEffet></DateEffet>

> <CodePostal></CodePostal>

> <Produit> </Produit>

> <Garanties>

> <Garantie>

> <Libelle> </Libelle>

> </Garantie>

> </Garanties>

> </Parametres>

> </Devis>

> </TarifParams>

> </Tarif>

> But i'm not able to do it. :s

> I have something like :

> $client = new SoapClient('https://adresseweb.com/file.asmx?wsdl');

> $result = $client->Tarif();

Yes this looks fine, only if the Tarif() operation do not have any

arguments. Take a look on the examples here:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/soapclient.soapclient.php

> Whatever i put into the "()" of "Tarif" I have a :

> Server was unable to process request. ---> Object reference not set to an

> instance of an object.

> Thx for your help and sorry for my english.

Best regards,

--

Daniel Molina Wegener <dmw [at] coder [dot] cl>

System Programmer & Web Developer

Phone: +56 (2) 979-0277 | Blog: http://coder.cl/