Re: nested object in SOAP result

On 7 September 2010 19:12, nik600 <nik600@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all
>
> i'm trying to retrieve an array of ElementB objects into the ElementA
> element, but the array is incapsulated into a Struct object, how can i
> avoid that and have directly the array result?

I use Zend_Soap for my server side and use the AutoDiscovery class to
build the WSDL file.

Whilst you can do all the XML / SOAP stuff manually, I get stuck with
the details.

By correctly documenting the services, I can use AutoDiscover to build
the WSDL file.

I then use a different wsdl2php script (from Sourceforge) to build my
client side classes.

I do a small amount of tidying, but don't need to.

I don't touch the XML or the WSDL file directly.

--
Richard Quadling
Twitter : EE : Zend