Re: nested object in SOAP result

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Richard Quadling <rquadling@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7 September 2010 19:12, nik600 <nik600@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear all
>
> I use a tool to convert a WSDL file into a bunch of PHP classes, so
> that I can use these classes in a normal way when I get my results.
>
> Essentially, I don't do an SOAP calls directly or any XML processing.
> I'm only using the SOAPClient class (and SOAPHeader if required) that
> are native to PHP, but wrapped to be useful for the service.
>
> If you can send me the wsdl file, I'll send you back the classes you need.
>
> Whilst it is entirely possible to do all of this without a wsdl2php
> script, and do it all in XML, it just seems a little harder. Why
> bother when you can use OOP classes and have all the XML/SOAP/WSDL
> wrapped up and hidden away.
>
> Richard.
>
> --
> Richard Quadling
> Twitter : EE : Zend
> @RQuadling : e-e.com/M_248814.html : bit.ly/9O8vFY

Hi, i'm using wsdl2php too.

I've uploaded the code online, here you have the WSDL

http://work.kumbe.it/test-ws/test.wsdl

with wsdl2php i've created the classes:

http://work.kumbe.it/test-ws/testelementws.php.txt

here we have code of the server
http://work.kumbe.it/test-ws/server.php.txt

and the code of the client
http://work.kumbe.it/test-ws/client.php.txt

If and here you have the result:

http://work.kumbe.it/test-ws/client.php

as you can see, the array of two elementB is in the Struct instead of
the Elements attribute, how can i avoid that?

Thanks
--
nik600