Von: Richard Quadling [mailto:rquadling@googlemail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Mai 2010 13:45
An: Christian Gilman
Cc: soap@lists.php.net
Betreff: Re:  WSDL: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL => End of document

On 4 May 2010 12:26, Christian Gilman <gille08@googlemail.com> wrote:
> No, i included no <documentation> tags. You can load the file under:
> http://www.sonrye.de/WebService/SonryeWebService.php?wsdl

I've just generated my client side classes for this WSDL with no problem.

The file was generated using the wsdl2php code from SourceForge (with a few minor mods).

If you can provide a username/password, I can test it further, but the WSDL file read fine.

Interestingly, I use Google Chrome with the XML Tree extension which displays XML like IE does.

The wsdl file you've supplied doesn't have an XML header.

Maybe that is your problem?

Add the next line to the output - maybe.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

How are you generating the WSDL file? Manually?

There are many tools out there to construct one automatically. I use (and have a few patches for) the Zend Framework's Zend_Soap_AutoDiscover, which uses DocBlocks from the server class(es) to construct the WSDL file. Very easy and useful.

--
-----
Richard Quadling