AW: WSDL: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL => End of document

Yes, i am using 5.3.x. Thanks fort he link. The written work around works
with me. I will follow the bug, but for now i can use it.

Thanks for the hint.

Von: George Secrieru [mailto:george.secrieru@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 3. Mai 2010 23:06
An: Christian Gilman
Cc: Ivan Rodriguez; soap@lists.php.net
Betreff: Re:  WSDL: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL => End of document

Apparently there's a related bug in PHP 5.3.0RC2 - have you seen this
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=48216 ? Are you using 5.3.x?

Regards,
George

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 5:50 PM, Christian Gilman <gille08@googlemail.com>
wrote:

I disabled soap caching and also cleared the tmp folder, but the error still
occurs. A reason against the cache is also that i can replace a method in
the wsdl file and the change works, but if i add a operation, the error
occurs.

Even if I only add some new messages to the wsdl file without adding a new
operation, only to make the file bigger, the error occurs.

Thats very strange. Maybe this information helps to find a solution.

It seems that the SoapClient class don't parse the whole file and so there
are parsing errors.

Thank you.