Sort of soap+msbin1 (.NET Binary XML) implementation?

Hello!
I have to manage a SOAP client/server data flux, acting as a proxy, using the content-type soap+msbin1. I have to send via curl the SOAP data, and then to receive the output and turn it back in print (still as binary data). I've tried with sever allways to hanlde this binary XML stream, with no success (the data itself breaks and the server doesn't receive the correct stream). I also need to decrypt the data which comes from the curl exec, but I have no idea on how to do that.

I know there is no current implementation of this proprietary binary, but I found the specifications on the MSDN website. Still have no clue on how to implement a .net binary xml read/write class.

Here is the MSDN documentation on it:
-> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc219175(PROT.10).aspx
I have really no clue on where to start =\

May you please help me starting implementing such class? Just the input, "the boring work" must be made by myself I know :)

Thanks.