migrate SOAP function from PHP4 to PHP5

Hi,

I have some difficulties to migrate some PHP4 soap function to PHP5 soap
functions. I have 2 differents files, one PHP4 soap server file which
contain the server function above and one PHP4 client soap file which
contain the client function above. See txt files

The problems i met, are that it's difficult enough to migrate these PHP4
functions into PHP5 soap. I know how instanciations  are modified, ex new
soapclient -> new SoapClient and new soapserver -> new SoapServer. But there
is a lot of PHP4 functions which seem to not exist in PHP5 requirements; ex
: $client->response, $client->request, $client->debug_str,
$client->operations OR new soapval for example

In my case, the PHP4 compute function (soap client) call the PHP4 action
function (soap server),  did somebody know these troubleshooting ? and how
is it possible to migrate these scripts ?

thx a lot