SOAP message structure passing between SOAP client/server

Hello,

I am trying to write a SOAP client / server app & cannot get the SOAP
message structures passed back and forth between the client & servers:

Attached are the WSDL, XSDs, XML example, & PHP that is causing me so much
grieve.

Has anyone any ideal what I am doing wrong?

I've not attached some of the schemas and skeleton php files.

This is Mac osX, PHP 5.3 with SOAP extension & apache 2.2.x.

Thanks.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25950961/AmazonServices.wsdl AmazonServices.wsdl
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25950961/AmazonServicesClient.php
AmazonServicesClient.php