Re: SoapClient/WSDL Port Problem

Hello,

I'd don't know how new you are to web services so I'll have to assume you
substituted http://crash:8090/ for the real location because crash is not a
valid name, if you fix that
you may fix the problem.

Rewrite to line in the WSDL to say:

<xs:include
schemaLocation="../schemas/flightHazardsService/request_flight_hazards.xsd"/>

because the wsdl & schemas you have here is located I suppose in a directory
structure like this:

wsdl/flightHazardsService.wsdl
&
schemas/request_flight_hazards.xsd