Re: consuming WCF with php5.2.6

Derek,

Two ideas.

First try

$wcf = $client->PerformSearch(array['RequestMessage'] =>  $myParam));

The indentation got a little garbled in the email, so I could be wrong here.

Second, my guess is you are talking to a MS server so you might need some code to alter the xml to match the expected namespaces. Check out this comment from the php docs
http://www.php.net/manual/en/soapclient.dorequest.php#74123

hth