Re: soapclient using https randomly closes connection

Bernhard Ege wrote:
I am using php 5.2.9 (solaris) and have access to a .NET webservice that I
have to access using https.

In most cases, accessing it works just fine, but every now and again,
SoapClient closes the connection before actually having transfered the
request, erroring with "could not connect to host ...".

I am currently working around it by having SoapClient use only http access, but having it connect via stunnel that converts the http access to https. This seems solid enough so far.

So basically you have to avoid https in soapclient with php 5.2.9.

Bernhard