Sending a client a client.

Hi.

I'm REALLY new to SOAP and have got my first SOAP server running
thanks to http://www.jool.nl/new/

This has allowed me to have an easy way to create services.

But there is something I'm not sure about and I don't know if it is
the code above or how SOAP works.

A client connects to the service using a URL which includes the class
to be called.

The response comes back to the client as a stdClass.

Is it possible to return something that I can make subsequent SOAP
calls against?

I want to do the following ...

$client->callMainService('with this code')->getAdditionalDetails('from
new client returned by the main service');

sort of thing.

Any idea?

Richard.
--