Soad to PHP!

Hi there,

I am trying to display our tracking info online, all our vans have a
tracking device on board.
The company that provides this service supplied me the code below.

But dont have a clue how to proceed, I have knowlidge of PHP but Soap is new
to me.

Can any one help me out here or give me tips tutorials how to tackle this!

General Description

This application is a web service that provides information relating to the
location and basic status of a vehicle.

The application uses the classical SOAP interface and the appendix describes
the SOAP parameters.

Web Reference: Http://217.64.113.118/MSTLocate

SOAP
The following is a sample SOAP request and response. The placeholders shown
need to be replaced with actual values.

POST /MSTLocate/MSTLocate.asmx HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost
SOAPAction: "MSTLocate/InfoRequest"

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
  <soap:Body>
    <InfoRequest xmlns="MSTLocate">
      <UserName>string</UserName>
      <UserPassword>string</UserPassword>
      <RequestStr>string</RequestStr>
    </InfoRequest>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>
HTTP/1.1 200 OK

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
  <soap:Body>
    <InfoRequestResponse xmlns="MSTLocate">
      <InfoRequestResult>string</InfoRequestResult>
    </InfoRequestResponse>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

HTTP POST
The following is a sample HTTP POST request and response. The placeholders
shown need to be replaced with actual values.
POST /MSTLocate/MSTLocate.asmx/InfoRequest HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost

UserName=string&UserPassword=string&RequestStr=string
HTTP/1.1 200 OK

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<string xmlns="MSTLocate">string</string>

Request String
The request string has the following format:
GETLOC00x|Unit

Where x currently has the following options:
1:    Unit will be the registration number of the vehicle
2:    Unit will be the description field in the InfoFleetSQL database

Unit is the descriptor according to the code (1 or 2).

Returned Strings and Error Codes
The returned string will have a code as the first part, then a separator (|)
and the remainder of the message. If the code is a 0 (zero), then the
returned string contains a valid position. If not a 0 (zero), then the
returned message contains an error and this is described in more detail
below.

Valid Return String

A valid return string contains 11 fields separated by | (Vertical bar -
Chr(124)). The fields are as follows:

0|Vehicle Registration|Description|Date & Time
(UTC)|Location|Latitude|Longitude|Speed|Heading|Ignition Status|Gps Quality

Error Codes
Each error code contains 2 fields separated by | (Vertical bar - Chr(124)).
The error codes are as follows:

1|Invalid User login
2|Invalid Registration Number
3|Invalid or not supported Request Type
4|Invalid Separator
5|Invalid or not supported Query Type
6|No Company or Fleet allocated to this user
7|No Fleet allocated to this user
8|Registration Number no allocated to this user
9|Internal Error