HELP !!!!! PHP SOAP Not building objects correctly

Hi all,

sorry for the cross post to the general PHP list as well as the SOAP PHP list, but I'm a little bit desperate...

Ok, for some reason when I am sending the proper objects to the __soapCall method, it is not including those objects in the XML call itself...

I am using PHP 5.2.6 now after using 5.2.5 and thinking this may be fixed in an upgrade, but it is not...

ok, here is a dump of the object I am sending the __soapCall method as an argument :

[struct] => CreateCustomerPaymentProfile Object
(
           [merchantAuthentication] => MerchantAuthenticationType Object
               (
                   [name] => xxxxxxxxx
                   [transactionKey] => xxxxxxxxxx
               )
           [customerProfileId] => 181854
           [paymentProfile] => CustomerPaymentProfileType Object
               (
                   [payment] => PaymentSimpleType Object
                       (
                           [creditCard] => CreditCardType Object
                               (
                                   [cardNumber] => XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                   [expirationDate] => XXXX-XX
                               )
                       )
                   [customerType] => individual
                   [billTo] => CustomerAddressType Object
                       (
                           [firstName] => Tim
                           [lastName] => Traver
                       )
               )
           [validationMode] => none
       )

And here is the call that is generated :
[__last_request] => <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"; xmlns:ns1="https://api.authorize.net/soap/v1/";>
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
 <ns1:CreateCustomerPaymentProfile>
       <ns1:merchantAuthentication>
           <ns1:name>xxxxxxxxxxxx</ns1:name>
           <ns1:transactionKey>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</ns1:transactionKey>
       </ns1:merchantAuthentication>
       <ns1:customerProfileId>181854</ns1:customerProfileId>
       <ns1:paymentProfile>
           <ns1:customerType>individual</ns1:customerType>
           <ns1:billTo>
               <ns1:firstName>Tim</ns1:firstName>
               <ns1:lastName>Traver</ns1:lastName>
           </ns1:billTo>
           <ns1:payment/>
       </ns1:paymentProfile>
   <ns1:validationMode>none</ns1:validationMode>
</ns1:CreateCustomerPaymentProfile>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

As you can see, all of the object variables are created correctly, except that the "payment" object is not. It is simply represented by <ns1:payment/> and has no start, and no variables that were sent in the object.

This is very strange, and I can't figure out where to look to try and solve this problem, but it is a very big problem.

I have tried to changed the order of the objects, what the actual values of the objects are, but I'm now banging my head as to why the soap construction is not including these values...

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Tim.