Re: SoapVar and Encoding

Hello there, I was wondering if anyone have found a solution to this problem.
I am currently experiencing the same behaviour and can't really find the
solution to the problem.

I have complex type sequence of the structure as follows.

<base>
  <itemsLine>
    <name>A</name>
    <type>B</type>
    <form>C</form>
    <fluke>D</fluke>
  </itemsLine>
  <itemsLine>
    <name>A</name>
    <type>B</type>
    <form>C</form>
    <fluke>D</fluke>
  </itemsLine>
<base>

When building this the base is a class with an array itemsLine created in
it. ANd the class itemsLine contains the variables name, type, form and
fluke.

The way I do it at the moment is to create and instance of the class,
populate the variables, make a SOAP variable of it with SoapVar and then
push it onto the array in the base class.

Then before making the call I make a SoapVar from the base class.

And then everything is created fine except the stuff in the array that is
wrapped in a faulty manner. precisely as shown below.

Anyone that know of a solution to this problem or it is just not meant to
be?

Would appreciate any help that can be given.

Ohh, using php5 and the built in soap functionality.