RE: SoapClient Help

I think I figured out what I need to do based upon your response, Adam.
I have a better understanding of the SoapVar function from seeing how
you set the xsi:type to KeywordReportJob.  Google, with v11, has changed
the entire process and I was thinking too narrow-mindedly.  Thanks a
lot!

On a side note, I am still interested on some more detailed info on best
practices for using SoapVar v. SoapParam and Native Soap in general.  I
will probably be writing some detailed documentation and complex
examples myself [once I get a solid foundation in Native PHP/SOAP] for
public consumption.  If anyone has any info they'd like to contribute to
my docs/examples, that'd be awesome.  I've got a (dv) server from
MediaTemple.net that I am going to setup a site for SOAP and Web
Services examples, tutorials, etc.  It will be covering PHP and Python
initially.

Again, thanks for the help and, should I only send replies to the
mailing list?

Thom Simmons
Web Developer and Systems Administrator
Spur Digital | Online Marketing Solutions
24 Greenway Plaza, Suite 1000
Houston, Texas 77046
713-586-6468
thom.simmons@spurdigital.com