Re: callin a function form a webservice

I am using PHP5 to talk my .net webservice.when i make a call to a

"HTTP unthorised error".

I think that "unauthorized" is pretty straightforward. You need some kind of authorization, e.g. login, password, certificate or other.

But be aware that .NET web services have a nasty habit of requiring NTLM authentication which is a b*tch, because PHP SOAP (and many other SOAP clients) does not support it (it is a dedicated MS auth type, used in IIS and generally in Windows environment).

It can be changed to "standard" HTTP authentication (e.g. basic or digest) in IIS web server config, but don't ask me how to do it :-)

Oh, and passing login/password to PHP SOAP client is quite easy - look after it in PHP manual under SOAPClient_construct.