SOAPClient errors with ResourceUnknownFault already defined

I'm trying to write a simple PHP program to call a web service. This is my first attempt at using PHP with SOAP. I'm receiving the following error from the SAOPClient call.

SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: <message> 'ResourceUnknownFault' already defined in /opt/IBM/HTTPServer/htdocs/en_US/soap_test.php on line 6

Can anyone tell me if this is a problem with the WSDL that I'm accessing or if it's something within PHP SOAP?

Here's the actual code:
$client = new SOAP( "http://localhost:8777/ws/pid/TpmLiteSoapService?wsdl"; );

There is a server listening on port 8777.

My thanks in advance for any help.

Jim Grencni