Can you use this webservice?

Hi!

I would like to use a webservice which offers to layout a graph structure
automatically. Regarding the WSDL description it looks pretty simple:
http://cmap.ihmc.us/xml/LayoutWebService.html

You input the graph data, and you recieve back graph data including the
optimal x/y coordinates. Please note that this webservice requires the data
in a special XML type (called CMAP), you can find an example here:
http://cmap.ihmc.us/xml/PlantsSimple.cxl

Ok, could anyone help me using this webservice? I tried it in PHP, however I
get error messages:

<?php

//This is the XML data of the sample graph put in one long string
$myCmap = '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>  ...  ((put here the whole
xml code of the sample mentioned above)) ... ';

//Here we call the WSDL to use the soap webservice correctly
$client = new SoapClient('http://cmap.ihmc.us/xml/LayoutWebService.wsdl');

//Now we call the function 'layout' of the webservice and hand over the
string
$result = $client->layout($myCmap);

//The returned result is displayed
echo $result;