Re: Failed to print "Hello user"

Hello Rob,
I really appreciate your help and patience, because I am so slow and
beginner and this topic (Soap) is entirely new to me.

I have changed the address in hello.wsdl to <wsdlsoap:address
location='http://www.firmanettiin.fi/mydirectory/hello_service.php' />.

But I don't have any file called "hello_service.php" and I don't know how to
create it either. Please let me tell you that I have only three files on my
PC about SOAP and that is server.php, client.php and hello.wsdl. Do I have
to install SOAP software?

Abdi