Re: __doRequest()

miarde wrote:
Thanks for the info, Rob, it helps.  Is there any way to print $request to
see what's actually being sent to the web service?  I'm trying to debug my
request and need to see what's going on since the call to processRequest
fails every time.  I figured since you can load the $request as a DOM
Document, it has to be available to print as well.

Just call save() or saveXML() on that DOMDocument before you call the parent __doRequest() method. Depending upon on how you are sending it to the parent doRequest call you might already have done this and set $request with the new message (which case just save/echo that string).

Rob