Re: Pass XMLNode to web service method

Hi

I assume you're talking about the .NET webservice returns a xsd:string
containing XML? In that case just use domdocument::loadxml or
simplexml_load_string

Yet it still don't make sence , even a .NET SOAP Service should return
xsd:<type> or xsd:<complexType> , which the WSDL document should explain the
client how to parse.

Making XML, and then using SOAP as webservice is a pretty odd concept,
that's what REST is for.