RE: ssl cli php: SoapClient error

>On Jan 17, 2007, at 9:10 PM, Roland Cruse wrote:
>

>>> Are you sure the cURL the php-cli is using has SSL capabilities?
>>>
>> Thanks for the response.
>>
>> I do not know....
>
>Here is some code for checking your curl SSL support:

<snip>

Excellent!
curl version 7.15.5
curl ssl version  OpenSSL/0.9.8a

>You might also have a problem with your curl-ca-bundle.crt file.   On
>unix it should live in /usr/share/curl/curl-ca-bundle.crt and on
>windows c:\windows\curl-ca-bundle.crt or c:\windows\ca-bundle.crt
>You can google curl-ca-bunble.crt to get a fresh one.

Here is where I found a crt. Though it is not exactly named as your
example.

/etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt

This seems to be a good link regarding cURL and PHP:
http://bobcares.com/article47.html which I can use if cURL is my
problem.

>That being said, are you using the built in PHP5 soap client?   AFAIK
>that does not use CURL but rather uses the built in https stream.
>Make sure you compiled php with --with-openssl.   You can check the
>output of phpinfo().  Try running:   php -i  | grep ssl    You should
>see the --with-openssl somewhere.

I am using the php5 soap extension. The https stream you mention might
that only work under apache/php module and not the php-cli?

I am using PHP Version => 5.1.2

Here is a cut and paste from phpinfo.php

openssl
OpenSSL support 	enabled
OpenSSL Version 	OpenSSL 0.9.8a 11 Oct 2005

Also this works on the command line:
  curl
https://the-secure-url-that-would-not-work-for-new-soapclient?WSDL for
what it is worth