Violation of encoding rules error

Hello readers,

I am consuming a web service created with PHP from .NET application. I have defined a custom datatype in my WSDL document:
<types xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";>
<schema targetNamespace="urn:testService" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
    <complexType name="objSessionToken">
     <sequence>
      <element name="clientApplicationId" type="xsd:string"/>
      <element name="clientApplicationVersion" type="xsd:string"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </schema>
</types>

My VB.NET is able to see this datatype and successfully maps it to .NET datatype. This same objSessionRequest is mapped to PHP class at SOAP Server (classmap option in server constructor).

Now, when I try to call a function and send objSessionToken object on the SOAP Request, the server returns "SOAP-ERROR: Encoding: Violation of encoding rules" fault.

I can't find any reason for this - could somebody give some hints where to find and what would cause this error?

Thanks,
Ville