Re: problems with SOAP-PHP5 and heritage

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:06:28 -0200, Ronaldo Reis Junior <chrysopa@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm making a webservice using SOAP-PHP5. It working fine. But when I use a
method in a class that use a heritage, it fails. The class wrok fine out of
the webservice, but dont work on webservice.

From the look of the files you attached they appear to be part of the client yes?

If so you're looking in the wrong spot according to that error message the server did not generate a response. if you are using PHP5 SOAP it often means a parse or fatal error server side.

Also what php version you using?

Adam Ashley