Error fetching http headers

Good Day,

I have been trying to get a SOAP request to work for over a week now but
due to a faulty WSDL file I have to configure manually.

The WSDL file on a test server uses a target namespace for the
production server.  This is an admitted error by the company I am trying
to connect with but they will not change the file so they asked me to
configure manually.

I keep getting the error:

 SoapFault exception: [HTTP] Error Fetching http headers ...

How do I specify the HTTP headers?

Here is the initial code:
$client = new SoapClient(null, array("location"   =>
"http://some_server.com:1272";,
                                      "uri"        => "Not sure what to
put here???",
                                      "style"      => SOAP_DOCUMENT,
                                      "use"        => SOAP_ENCODED,
                                      "soapaction" =>
"http://some_server.com:1272/b2b/pos/activate-add";,
                                      "login"      => "login",
                                      "password"   => "password"));

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

Ken Vandegrift
kvandegrift@sharis.com <mailto:kvandegrift@sharis.com>