Re: SOAP Body Formation

Vandegrift, Ken wrote:
So my main question is this: Do I build the xml request as a string and
create a SoapVar object and pass this as the parameter to the __soapCall
function or do I build an array with the elements and values and pass
this to __soapCall???
I'm not sure (haven't done it this way before and the documentation doesn't explain this way of constructing SOAP requests), but you may have a look at the SoapParam class (http://no.php.net/manual/en/function.soap-soapparam-construct.php).

Regards,
Knut Urdalen
http://www.urdalen.com