From: Knut Urdalen [mailto:knut.urdalen@telio.no]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 2:53 AM
To: Vandegrift, Ken
Cc: soap@lists.php.net
Subject: Re:  SOAP Body Formation

Vandegrift, Ken wrote:

>The method I need for this service is:
>activate-add(activate-add-request $body)
>
>the 'activate-add-request' is the xml fragment above.  Now, when I try
>to use this method as $client->activate-add($request), I get errors
>from PHP stating that SoapClient::$activate property is undefined and
>SoapClient::$add is undefined.  Is there additional setup that needs to

>be done by my script to access these methods?

__soapCall is your friend:
http://no.php.net/manual/en/function.soap-soapclient-soapcall.php

'-' is not a valid character in functions and properties so you have to
map it yourself. I tend to extend the SoapClient object and write a
wrapper function in such situations.

Regards,
Knut Urdalen
http://www.urdalen.com