Re: seg fault (SOAP-ENC)

Hello Andreas,

I have seen this before. It is annoying because the seg fault gives you no indication of where to start looking for your problem. In my case, there was a difference in case between my namespace declarations in the WSDL document root and their use in my schema. Double check you WSDL and ensure that all of your namespaces and local names are consistent. You'll see in the snipets you post that you are using soapenc: and SOAP-ENC:

Hope that helps,

Matt