Re: HTTPS client authentication

Hi David,
David Terry wrote:
Hi,
I'm using PHP Soap over HTTPS with client authentication, but
the server throws a SOAP fault when it tries to load the WSDL:

SoapFault exception: [WSDL] SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load
from 'https://hostname/test.wsdl'

If client authentication is turned off, the SOAP call completes
successfully. I'm guessing that SSL handshaking is occurring when
the server tries to load to the WSDL file, but failing when it tries
to request a client certificate. Is there any way to bypass the
handshake on the Server side? I can't specify the WSDL as:
"http://hostname/test.wsdl"; because the web-server is not enabled
for http access.

Try loading your wsdl from https://login:password@hostname/test.wsdl

Kind regards,