Re: Expected paramaters not matching

I'm sure this is the correct file. Downloaded it from
http://developer.intuit.com/uploadedFiles/Support/QBWebConnectorSvc.wsdl.
I'm no wsdl expert yet so I'm not sure about expecting an array or not. On a
side note I ran the wsdl file through wsdl.exe from the .net framework sdk
and it created the authenticate method like this:

[System.Web.Services.WebMethodAttribute()]
[System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapDocumentMethodAttribute("http://developer.intuit.com/authenticate";,
RequestNamespace="http://developer.intuit.com/";,
ResponseNamespace="http://developer.intuit.com/";,
Use=System.Web.Services.Description.SoapBindingUse.Literal,
ParameterStyle=System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapParameterStyle.Wrapped)]
    public abstract string[] authenticate(string strUserName, string
strPassword);

which expects two string paramaters with a string array return. This is part
of the reason I'm expecting two see two string paramaters passed to my php
soap service.

I may try an older version of php and moving it to windows.

Thanks,
Truman