Re: Re: HTTPS authentication

That didn't work, however the code snippet in here does:

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=36104
(just add 'verify_peer', and 'cafile' to the options array)

mslemko wrote:

You may have to allow the client to ignore certain attributes.

$client = new SoapClient('https://yourserver/soap.php',
    array('allow_self_signed' => true, 'verify_peer' => false));

if your server is using a self-signed SSL certificate, allow_self_signed has to be set, and if the the server name is different than the one in the certificate verify_peer has to be turned off. I use these settings for testing.

David Terry wrote:

Hi all,
I have a PHP Soap client which successfully connects to a
webservice over HTTPS. However, the client is not verifying
the server's certificate. Is there an option in the SoapClient
constructor for specifying the CA certificate? Thanks.