RE: extending SoapFault

Hello,
Thanks for responses.
I think I messed it all a bit. After Dmitry response I looked deeper into my
implementation and what I really was trying to do was making my own
exceptions (extending Exception class) and catching them as SoapFaults. That
is of course wrong.
When I changed it as subclass of SoapFault all works properly and I don't
have to make any changes in wsdl.

But anyway, is there some way to make your own fault types (which are thrown
by SoapClent for ex.), describe them in wsdl; <wsdl:fault> element and serve
them properly?