PHP -> WSDL objects

I'm trying to pass a series of values to a web service using PHP and am
running into serious problems. So in my PHP client I call the wsdl file and
call the quoteMethod:

[PHP]
$wsdl2 = new
SOAP_WSDL('https://www.webline.co.uk/WeblineWebServices/Quotes.asmx?WSDL');
$WLproxy2 = $wsdl2->getProxy();
$response2 = $WLproxy2->ProtectionQuoteRequest($LogonToken, 0, $client1,
$client2, $product, '', '', '', '');
[/PHP]

My problem is how do I define an object i.e. $client1, $client2 and $product
so that the web service can correctly handle and parse them.

Can any body offer any advice?

The wsdl is as follows:

[CODE]
POST /WeblineWebServices/Quotes.asmx HTTP/1.1
Host: www.webline.co.uk
SOAPAction: "http://webline.co.uk/webservices/Quotes/ProtectionQuoteRequest";

< ?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
< soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
  < soap:Body>
    < ProtectionQuoteRequest
xmlns="http://webline.co.uk/webservices/Quotes/";>
      < LogonToken>string < /LogonToken>
      < ProductID>int < /ProductID>
      < Client1>
        < Sex>UNDEFINED or Male or Female < /Sex>
        < DOB>dateTime < /DOB>
        < Smoker>UNDEFINED or Yes or No < /Smoker>
        < Title>string < /Title>
        < FirstName>string < /FirstName>
        < Surname>string < /Surname>
        < OccCode>string < /OccCode>
        < OccClass>string < /OccClass>
        < AnnualEarnings>int < /AnnualEarnings>
      < /Client1>
      < Client2>
        < Sex>UNDEFINED or Male or Female < /Sex>
        < DOB>dateTime < /DOB>
        < Smoker>UNDEFINED or Yes or No < /Smoker>
        < Title>string < /Title>
        < FirstName>string < /FirstName>
        < Surname>string < /Surname>
        < OccCode>string < /OccCode>
        < OccClass>string < /OccClass>
        < AnnualEarnings>int < /AnnualEarnings>
      < /Client2>
      < TheProduct>
        < ProtectionSubtype>UNDEFINED or TERM or CONVERTIBLETERM or
MORTGAGEPROTECTION or FAMILYINCOMEBENEFIT or WHOLELIFE < /ProtectionSubtype>
        < BenefitType>UNDEFINED or DEATH_BENEFIT or CRITICAL_ILLNESS or
DEATH_OR_EARLIER_CIC < /BenefitType>
        < CICTPDMask>int < /CICTPDMask>
        < PremiumFrequency>UNDEFINED or Monthly or Annually or Quarterly or
Weekly or Single or Half_Yearly or Termly or Four_Weekly <
/PremiumFrequency>
        < TermYears>int < /TermYears>
        < Premium>float < /Premium>
        < Benefit>int < /Benefit>
        < IncreasingBenefit>UNDEFINED or Yes or No < /IncreasingBenefit>
        < WaiverBasis>None or FirstLife or SecondLife or Joint <
/WaiverBasis>
        < RevRts>UNDEFINED or Yes or No or Both < /RevRts>
        < CoverBasis>UNDEFINED or SingleLife1 or SingleLife2 or
JointFirstEvent or JointLastSurvivor or TwoSingleLifePolicies < /CoverBasis>
      < /TheProduct>
      < IFARef>string < /IFARef>
      < TheCommission>
        < Indemnity>boolean < /Indemnity>