PHP 5 SOAP extension : problem with response containing several tags with the same name

Hello,

I have the following problem with the PHP 5 (5.1.1) SOAP extension :
The WebService I call has an operation (getServiceSubscriptions) that
returns a list of subscriptions for a user (see extracts of the WSDL below)

 <wsdl:operation name="getServiceSubscriptions">
  <wsdl:input message="impl:getServiceSubscriptionsRequest"
name="getServiceSubscriptionsRequest"/>
  <wsdl:output message="impl:getServiceSubscriptionsResponse"
name="getServiceSubscriptionsResponse"/>
  <wsdl:fault message="impl:EnablerException" name="EnablerException"/>
  <wsdl:fault message="impl:InvalidUserException"
name="InvalidUserException"/>
  <wsdl:fault message="impl:NotAuthorizedException"
name="NotAuthorizedException"/>
 </wsdl:operation>

 <element name="getServiceSubscriptionsResponse">
  <complexType>
   <sequence>
    <element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="getServiceSubscriptionsReturn"
type="tns4:ServiceSubscriptionETO"/>
   </sequence>
  </complexType>
 </element>

It can be seen above that the SOAP response may contain more than one
"getServiceSubscriptionsReturn" tags.
My problem is that, when this is the case, the response returned by the
__soapCall() method only contains one "getServiceSubscriptionsReturn" : the
last one.
Is it a bug ? (already corrected in 5.1.2 or not)

Thanks in advance for your help.
PiRanha