Newbie question

I cannot for the life of me get this to work. I have a service with this
wsdl:

<wsdl:definitions
targetNamespace="http://192.168.0.2:8080/axis/services/quotes";>
    <!--
    WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.3
    Built on Oct 05, 2005 (05:23:37 EDT)
    -->
    <wsdl:types>
        <schema targetNamespace="http://stock.samples/";>
            <import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
            <complexType name="Number">
                <sequence>
                    <element name="data" type="xsd:float"/>
                </sequence>
            </complexType>
        </schema>
    </wsdl:types>
    <wsdl:message name="testResponse">
        <wsdl:part name="testReturn" type="tns1:Number"/>
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:message name="testRequest">
        <wsdl:part name="in0" type="tns1:Number"/>
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:portType name="StockQuoteService">
        <wsdl:operation name="test" parameterOrder="in0">
            <wsdl:input message="impl:testRequest" name="testRequest"/>
            <wsdl:output message="impl:testResponse" name="testResponse"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:portType>
    <wsdl:binding name="quotesSoapBinding" type="impl:StockQuoteService">
        <wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc"
        <wsdl:operation name="test">
            <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
            <wsdl:input name="testRequest">
                <wsdlsoap:body
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
namespace="http://stock.samples"; use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output name="testResponse">
                <wsdlsoap:body
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
namespace="http://192.168.0.2:8080/axis/services/quotes"; use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:output>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:binding>
    <wsdl:service name="StockQuoteServiceService">
        <wsdl:port binding="impl:quotesSoapBinding" name="quotes">
            <wsdlsoap:address
location="http://192.168.0.2:8080/axis/services/quotes"/>
        </wsdl:port>
    </wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>

Basically I have a service with a test() method that takes a complexType
Number and returns another complexType Number. I've been able to return
things from the test method and bind them to a Number object or just use
->{"data"} to access the result. I cannot pass objects correctly though.

All my attempts at passing objects result in "org.xml.sax.SAXException: No
object was found for class type class samples.stock.StockQuoteService." I'm
not sure what I'm doing wrong or if my wsdl is incorrect. What is the proper
way to pass a complex type to an object? I've tried using wsdl2php but I
received the same error so I assume my wsdl must be incorrect.

Can someone please help? Any pointers will be appreciated.

Pat