Re: NuSoap works but PHP Soap extensions don't?

Dmitry,

Thanks for the email. I will try to rebuild from the CVS and see if that works.

I have also posted the code examples on my personal website:

http://www.richardkmiller.com/files/msnsearch_nusoap.html (works)
http://www.richardkmiller.com/files/msnsearch_php5soap.html (doesn't work)

This code should work fine, except that you have to change "MSN_SEARCH_API_KEY" to the actual key. I forgot to mention that before.

Richard