Re: Nestled type

I tried to dig into this issue tonight, I've actually got the same issue
frome another guy, but I wasn't able to reproduce before you provided
the WSDL-file.

I'm actually not sure what's exactly going on here but I see that when
removing the WSDL file and calling the method explicit with __soapCall I
get the document expanded, not just <ns1:GetModifiedOrders/>.

$client = new SoapClient(null, array('location' => '********',
                                     'uri' => '********',
                                     'soap_version' => SOAP_1_2,
                                     'style' => SOAP_DOCUMENT,
                                     'use' => SOAP_LITERAL,
                                     'trace' => 1,
                                     'exceptions' => 1,
                                     'classmap' =>
array('GetModifiedOrdersInput' => 'GetModifiedOrdersInput',
'queryRequestHeader' => 'queryRequestHeader', 'orderQueryOptions' =>
'orderQueryOptions')));

Which gives me:

<env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope";>
  <env:Body>
    <param0>
      <QueryRequestHeader>
        <PartnerCode>topsecret</PartnerCode>
        <AuthToken/>
        <ReplayToken/>
        <UseReplayToken/>
      </QueryRequestHeader>
      <FromDate/>
      <ToDate/>
      <OrderQueryOptions>
        <ReturnProductDetail/>
        <ReturnContacts>1</ReturnContacts>
        <ReturnCertificateInfo/>
        <ReturnFulfillment/>
        <ReturnCACerts/>
        <ReturnOrderAttributes/>
      </OrderQueryOptions>
    </param0>
  </env:Body>
</env:Envelope>

Could you try this out?

I see that there's a few different soapaction's for the different
methods, you could also experiment with setting soapaction in
__soapCall() options.

Best regards,
Knut Urdalen