Soap Server Response

Hi currently i have a problem with my nusoap server as such that need to give a response to the client in format determined by the client's specified format, if not it will not accept the response. Attached is the format of how my soap response should be. Anyone knows how hardcode an response or to create a response the same as this?

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<result>1</result>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

My client request is as follows

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>
<SOAP-ENV:Header>
<ECPAh:login xmlns:ECPAh=[destination IP]></ECPAh:login>
<ECPAh:password xmlns:ECPAh=[destination IP]></ ECPAh:password>
</SOAP-ENV:Header>
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<RSM:ReceiveSM xmlns:RSM=[destination IP]>
<message_type></message_type>
<application_id><application_id>
<timestamp></timestamp>
<message_id></message_id>
<message_text></message_text>
<originating_address></originating_address>
<destination_address></destination_address>
</RSM:ReceiveSM>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Cheers,