Re: WSDL or URI

buy a soap book with chapters on wsdl, you're not going to master wsdl from a 3 page tutorial. Also, look through the nusoap code as it is able to generate wsdl for you.

idney Ferreira wrote:
Im trying to create a SOAP server. I created one with NuSOAP but it isn't a REAL soap. I want to know what the hell I need to put inside the WSDL file, or what is th URI thing. I readed a lot anf I just get more confused... I know that WSDL is a standart for web services and stuff but WHAT IS WROTE IN IT?! What's the f*cking services, types and stuff? what it is usefull for?

    There NO well wrote SOAP tutorial!