Re: Setting Soap Headers?

SoapClient->__soapCall() fourth parameter.

Jim Plush wrote:
I'm trying to create a soap client to talk to a c++ soap server using the php5 soap ext. The problem I'm having is the server expects certain header elements to be present, and I cannot seem to find out from php.net how I can set these custom header settings...

for instance my soap request should have this at the top

<SOAP-ENV:Header>
<hdr:sampleauth xsi:type="hdr:authenticate">
<name>JimTest</name>
<pass>PassTest</pass>
</hdr:sampleauth>
</SOAP-ENV:Header>

anyone have an idea on how I could implement that using the php5 soap ext? thanks
Jim