Re: Attachments in PHP SOAP

Thanks for the response.  Forgive my ignorance, but I have no clue how to do
what you're suggesting.  I'm new to PHP and have no idea how to go about
customizing it.  I have a VB background, so I'm used to having things in
neat little packages.  :)

Can you point me to some resources that might help me do this?

Dave

9F56846D-98B5-4543-90AF-46ECB3A7A252@omniti.com">news:9F56846D-98B5-4543-90AF-46ECB3A7A252@omniti.com...