Re: PEAR::SOAP. Some comments

Zitat von Michael Rasmussen <mir@miras.org>:

On Wed, 04 May 2005 12:33:44 -0400, Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg wrote:

Hi Adam,

If you want someone to apply the patches to the core SOAP distribution, I strongly suggest you file a bug report.

I already have. Though registred as a request/feature. Does the bug system
not automatically send an email notification or is this only done with
bugs?

It does. And we will try to get to the patch as soon as possible.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/