RE: Re: What is there in an object representing a complexType element ?

Hi Michael,

> To save it to the database your field in the database needs
> to defined as blob or you can try out this class (mysql->xml->mysql):
> http://phpclasses.tmoby.com/browse/package/782.html

Well, I'm pretty sure you can store data like this in a simple varchar
column. Besides, I don't think this is related to my problem at all :/

> As I can see from your code you are using php5 so you might
> also look at http://dk2.php.net/manual/en/ref.simplexml.php
> It automatically converts a xml document to a php object and
> back again.

Aren't the PHP SOAP functions supposed to do that on their own ?
If I have to parse the SOAP response myself and map it to an object,
there's no point in using the SOAP server functions. It boils down to
re-writing a large part of the SOAP server... Doesn't it ?

Thanks for the answer anyway :)

Guillaume