Xmethods validator?

Sorry if this is OT, but has anyone tried the Xmethods WSDL validator
lately? http://xmethods.net/ve2/Tools.po I can't get it to ok any of my
files (I'm new to this), or even some from tutorials. Such as:

Stockquote.wsdl from http://www.zend.com/php5/articles/php5-SOAP.php
Example 1 from http://www.w3.org/2001/03/14-annotated-WSDL-examples

Now, I know one would say if it breaks on every WSDL you throw at it, it's
broken. Except for the fact that most of the articles I've been reading
reference xmethods as a really useful site. What's more, they allow you to
point some of their own WSDL files at it, which come out ok.

The issue seems to be that Xmethod's own WSDL files have the same name for

Again, apologies that this isn't the perfect place to post. I searched for a
more general discussion forum, but couldn't find one, although please offer
any ideas of a better place to ask if you have them.

Thanks,
Peter

--
Peter Ordal
Webmaster

P.S. Here's the error it gives for the w3c example WSDL file, to save
everyone time:
Service "EndorsementSearchService" : Port "GetEndorsingBoarderPort" points
to undefined binding
Message for input element of operation "GetEndorsingBoarder" is undefined
Message for output element of operation "GetEndorsingBoarder" is undefined
Fault element in operation "GetEndorsingBoarder" is unnamed
Fault element "null" in operation "GetEndorsingBoarder" refers to undefined
message
Binding "EndorsementSearchSoapBinding" references undefined PortType