Accessing SOAP Headers

Hi,

I've been trying to work out how I can access SOAP headers from the Soap
Server.

Firstly to explain my setup (and go slightly off topic). My soap server
is filled with functions rather than a class and I use the addFunction
method to tell the server to handle them. I notice most of the examples
now have a class defined with methods and then using setClass method.
Should I move to doing it this way? Am I right in thinking you can only
have one class handling soap requests? If I have no need for the
persistence are there any other advantages to doing it this way.

Ok, onto headers. I know how to add a header to the soap request, what I
don't know is how, at the Server end, I can then use the data from the
header.

I saw a post mentioning the example in ext/soap/tests/soap12 but have to
say it wasn't quite what I expected and didn't make much sense to me. I
wasn't sure if perhaps this is due to the way I use the server
(functions rather than class - see above).

Sorry if this post isn't very clear, I'm fairly new to soap and so might
have the wrong end of the stick (or a completely different stick
altogether).

Cheers,

Alex