Re: Re: PHP5 : does SOAP extension work with SSL ?

On Apr 8, 2005, at 9:34 AM, Mathieu wrote:

Thank you for the answer.
I have another question about SOAP and SSL using the SOAP extension of PHP5.
If I want to create such a SSL webservice (so, in the server), do I need to use the SOAP extension as if I created the webservice without SSL or are there special operations to do ?

There are no special operations you need to do.

George