Re: ext/SOAP accessing headers from SOAPServer...

Dmitry,
I am still fiddling with making the magic incantation in *my* supplied WS-eventing WSDL implementation, but I am confidant that it will work similarly--will keep you posted.
As an aside (this is totally off topic) it looks to me like WSDL with <schema/> containing "ref=" references will not validate in most XML parsers and only works if removed from the WSDL, placed in a separate *.xsd, and then <import>(ed) from the WSDL. This had me scratching my head for some time, but it seems to be true.
Again, thank you very much for showing me the way here. Have a good day/evening/etc!
-Glen

Dmitry Stogov wrote:
Hi Glen,

Headers can be accessed in the same way as body messages.
You should define function/method with header name.

For example look into :

ext/soap/tests/soap12/T01.phpt
ext/soap/tests/soap12/soap12-test.inc
ext/soap/tests/soap12/soap12-test.wsdl