Re: ext/soap handing of header params

On Mar 19, 2005, at 3:10 AM, Dmitry Stogov wrote:

Hi,

I really wasn't subscribed. :)

1. I take only a very short look into the patch, but didn't understand that
it does.
I will make more careful look on next week.
Your explanations and PHP examples (tests) would be very useful.

The problem is as follows. If I have create a soap client off a wsdl like this:

http://webservices.sabre.com/wsdl/sabreXML1.0.00/res/ SessionCreateRQ.wsdl

then the proxy class is broken. It's broken because the prototype of SessionCreateRQ() is

SessionCreateRQ(MessageHeader $header, Security $header2, $body)

but the actual response serializes the first two values into the envelope's soap:body, when they should go into the soap:header. The wsdl is pecific about the locations:

<input>
<soap:header message="tns:GetSessionCreateInput" part="header" use="literal"/>
<soap:header message="tns:GetSessionCreateInput" part="header2" use="literal"/>
<soap:body parts="body" use="literal"/>
</input>

But  ext/soap does not respect the header directives there correctly.

With the referenced path, input nodes that are directed to be put in the soap:header are correctly placed there.

George